At the CYPT, we recognize that the way society and systems operate keeps certain children, youth, and families out.
- Improving methods and building collective expertise on data disaggregation best practices.
- Equity open space sessions
- Updating our own practices around recruitment and representation.
- An update on the equity-seeking work made by the collaborative up to and including November 2020, can be viewed here.
- Anti-Hate statement from the CYPT
- Capacity building with members and the backbone team and providing key training opportunities including Anti-Racism 101 and Anti-Racism 102
- Slides from April 8, 2021 Voting Member meeting regarding Disaggregated Data.
- Almost half, (43.8%) of respondents have experienced discrimination in the past year due to characteristics such as physical appearance, sex, and age.