The Backbone Team at the CYPT are the “knitters” who seek out and highlight connection points to the work of the Table and to the issue of child and youth well-being.
Specifically, the Backbone Team provides support in the following ways to help move the work of the collaborative forward:
- Strategic direction (helping to guide the Vision and direction, connecting the CYPT to other initiatives or collaboratives in the community).
- Data (supporting the data collecting and the use of data for learning and evaluation).
- Engagement and Communication (facilitating communication and dialogue between partners as well as cultivating relationships throughout the community).
- Facilitation (specifically in support of Standing and Working Groups).
- Administration (addressing the logistical needs of the Table, helping to mobilize resources, etc.)
Social Planning Associate
For information on the DRE team, CPLC team, Well-being Shared Measurement Task Group and all things data, connect with Silviu.
To chat about communications, additions or changes to the CYPT website, the Communications Action Team, and social media, connect with Margie.