2020 Annual Report
The 2020 Annual Report is here! You can enjoy reading it here
. As you review it, you’ll no doubt appreciate how the collective work we’ve done together in years past has prepared us to tackle a pandemic—and grow stronger together. Here’s a sneak preview of the items that you can learn more about in the Annual Report:
- How Family Compass was utilized as a central source of information at the start of the pandemic
- How many people our collaborative #StrongerTogetherWR campaign reached
- (Hint: It’s more than the population of the entire Region of Waterloo)
- How youth felt about the opportunities we had to work with them
- Priorities moving forward in 2021
- So much more!
The Annual Report is in part made possible by your responses to the Annual Survey, so we thank all who took the time to complete it.