Jumpstart, in partnership with Project Play, is deploying a nationwide State of Play survey of youth sport in Canada to better understand the current challenges and opportunities facing youth access to quality sport.
We’re looking for your help distribute our survey to young people in your program and community to make this as successful as possible. As a benefit to your organization, we have built a system that will give you access to YOUR organization’s data. Our colleagues at Project Play will be providing virtual workshops in the Fall on how to use your data to improve your programming and outreach.
- Step 1: Enroll your organization
- Visit https://stateofplay.resonanteducation.com/register with the access code: StateofPlayCanadaYouth
- This short enrollment process collects some additional information about your programming and its cost and then will provide your organization with a unique survey URL
- Step 2: Inform your families of your intent to administer this survey
- Tools will be provided during the enrollment process both in the portal and in your email.
- Step 3: Get young people to complete the survey
- The survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete
- All responses are anonymous