The Children and Youth Planning Table Forum – The State of Child and Youth Wellbeing in Waterloo Region – was held on Monday, November 27th. It was a great day filled with insightful and informative presentations and a tremendous amount of energy from all of you as we work toward improving the wellbeing of children and youth in Waterloo Region.
The PowerPoint Presentations from the day are available online
- UNICEF Canada Presentation
- Overlap Presentation
- Local Wellbeing Initiatives (MCYS, local school boards and Wellbeing Waterloo Region)
- What Local Youth are Saying About Their Wellbeing (WorldVuze)
- Snapshot of Local Data
For your reference, the resources shared at the Forum are available online:
- Youth-Centred Design Toolkit
- Generation 2030
- UNICEF Canada Reports: My Cat Makes Me Happy, Report Card 14
- Wellbeing Waterloo Region
All the videos we shared at the Forum (and past meetings), including Kid President, can be found on our YouTube Channel.
As we move forward with planning future meetings we value your comments and input into what is working well and areas for improvement. If you attended the Forum please take a few minutes to share your thoughts.
If you have any questions, contact Shannon McIntyre, Social Planning Associate for the Children and Youth Planning Table at ShMcIntyre@regionofwaterloo.ca or 519-575-4400 ext. 5068.